Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

Still slogging away on my GirlsDrawinGirls project. I have twenty-one layers of Angel Food Cake goodness going on in Adobe Illustrator right now. YEESH.

I'm deciding on which of the below backgrounds work best. Just the gold, even though the angel's halo gets lost:























Or the background with the green in it. Makes everything pop more. I like it, I just wonder if it's the right green:























Edit: or how about more red?


























What to do, what to do...

2 comments:

Troy said...

Can you try just a straight green that has no yellow? I wanna see the angel's middle pop more, and the value's too close in all the pics.

Donna A. said...

I don't like the red with the flesh color. I don't like the green at all. With the red devil, it makes me think "Christmas." I like the first one the best, but I agree that the angel's middle needs to pop more.